Student's Dance Etiquette
• The Follower determines the space between her and the Lead.
• When dancing amongst other couples, all couples are to circle the floor in a general anti-clockwise direction
• The Lead is responsible for protecting his Follower on the dance floor from accidents with other dancers or nearby chairs, tables, etc.
• Men must wear shirt with sleeve (short or long).
• In warmer months, bring small towel for perspiration.
• Bring a filled water bottle.
• All students must show common respect to each other during lessons and in all dance environments.
• Any repeat breach of the above would warrant discontinuation of classes.